According to Wikipedia,
Charles William Kerr was an American Presbyterian minister from Pennsylvania who served as pastor of First Presbyterian Church in Tulsa, Oklahoma from 1900 to 1941. Kerr was the first permanent Protestant Christian pastor to serve in Tulsa. He led the church through dramatic growth and change resulting from the discovery of oil in this area.
Charles William Kerr is affiliated with the following schools: