AboutWhy is this person notable and influential?
Lisa Armstrong is a British author and journalist. She is Head of Fashion of The Daily Telegraph.Early life and education Born in the UK, Armstrong grew up in Dorset in the seventies, where she says that "fashion didn’t really exist". She graduated in 1984 from the University of Bristol, where she studied English and French Literature, then journalism at City University London. In 2011, she was awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of the Arts London. In 2002, Lisa was awarded with Fashion Journalist of the Year at the Fashion Awards. In 2017, she was presented with the Fashion Journalist of the Year award by the Press Association, which she was also presented with in 2019.
- Effects of fluoxetine on functional outcomes after acute stroke (FOCUS): a pragmatic, double-blind, randomised, controlled trial
- Internet copyrights
- Bone Scans After Total Knee Arthroplasty in Asymptomatic Patients
- Stop press
- Bank of America secures the internet
- Is Participatory Research Compatible with Graduate Research? Reflections From Three Stakeholders
- Anticipating an end to fraud
- Encryption over the internet
- SCO patches
- Data fraud drains US corporations
- Sungard virus
- Power users beware
- Are public networks safe?
- A sparekey to netware
- PersonaCard 100 data security token
- Endorsements for SHTTP
- Secure PBX
- Oracle Secure C/S
- AT&T IVES
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy—The Right to Be Heard: Context, Values and Good Practice, Karen Newbigging, Julie Ridley, Mick McKeown, June Sadd, Karen Machin, Karen Cruse, Stephanie De La Haye, Laura Able and Konstantina Poursanidou. Foreword by Kris Chastey and Toby Brandon
- Book review: Jennifer Andrus, Entextualizing Domestic Violence: Language Ideology and Violence against Women in the Anglo-American Hearsay Principle
- ‘It Just Comes with the Territory’: Discursive Normalisation of Sexual Harassment in Bars
- Food Access in Delaware:
SchoolsWhat schools is this person affiliated with?
University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom
Influence Rankings by DisciplineHow’s this person influential?