Theological school-college in Armenia
According to Wikipedia,
Gevorkian Theological Seminary , also known as Gevorkian Seminary , is a theological university-institute of the Armenian Apostolic Church founded by Catholicos George IV in 1874. It is located in the town of Vagharshapat within the complex of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, Armenia.
Gevorgian Seminary is known for it's academic work in the following disciplines:
Gevorgian Seminary's most influential alumni faculty include professors and professionals in the fields of Literature, Anthropology, and Criminal Justice. Here are some of Gevorgian Seminary's most famous alumni:
Want to be an Academic Influence Insider?