Saint Joseph Seminary
About Saint Joseph Seminary
According to Wikipedia,
The Saint Joseph Seminary is a former Roman Catholic seminary building located at 600 Burton Street SE in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2019. History In 1906, Henry Richter, bishop of the Diocese of Grand Rapids, recruited Monsignor Anthony Volkert to develop a seminary program. In 1909, the diocese purchased a building in Grand Rapids and opened Saint Joseph's Minor Seminary, educating high school- and college-age boys. The seminary proved a success, and a new four-story brick building was constructed in 1910 to house the program. The building was enlarged in 1913, but still proved too small to house all students. In 1919, the diocese purchased property on Burton Street, in what was still a rural area, to construct a new building.
Saint Joseph Seminary 's Online Degrees
What Is Saint Joseph Seminary Known For?
Saint Joseph Seminary is known for it's academic work in the following disciplines: