AboutWhy is this person notable and influential?
William James Murray is an American actor, comedian and writer. Known for his deadpan delivery, he first rose to fame on Saturday Night Live, a series of performances that earned him his first Emmy Award, and later starred in comedy films—including Meatballs , Caddyshack , Stripes , Tootsie , Ghostbusters , Ghostbusters II , What About Bob? , Groundhog Day , and Kingpin . His only directorial credit is Quick Change , which he co-directed with Howard Franklin.
- Diclofenac reduces the incidence of acute pancreatitis after endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- RR interval analysis for detection of Atrial Fibrillation in ECG monitors
- Celtic et Rangers [Les Irlandais de Glasgow]
- Berlin in 1936: old and new work on the nazi olympics
- Using Simulation to Prevent Non-Productive Time
- Security and access control
- Victor Regnier, Jennifer Hamilton and Suzie Yatabe, Assisted Living for the Aged and Frail: Innovations in Design, Management and Financing, Columbia University Press, New York, 1995, 251 pp., $39.50, ISBN 0 231 08276 2.
- Working Together on Education and Research
- Soccer in New South Wales, 1880–1980
- Joseph L. Arbena and David G. LaFrance (eds),Sport in Latin America and the Caribbean, Wilmington, DE, Scholarly Resources, 2002, 252 pp., no Index.
- Spartak Moscow: A History of the People's Team in the Workers' State. By Robert Edelman. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2009. Pp. xviii+346. $35.00.
- Coral - Software to Help Operate and Manage Advanced University Laboratories
- Labouring Classes and Dangerous Classes in Paris During the First Half of the Nineteenth Century
- Association Football and English Society: 1863-1915
- French Revolution
- Review Article
- Celtic et Rangers
SchoolsWhat schools is this person affiliated with?
Influence Rankings by DisciplineHow’s this person influential?