Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting AcademicInfluence.com. Welcome!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our official Website, located at AcademicInfluence.com.
By accessing this Website, you assume full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to use AcademicInfluence.com if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person visiting or logging into this Website and who agrees to AcademicInfluence.com’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to our Company, AcademicInfluence.com. “Party” or “Parties” refers to both the Client and the Company. “This Website,” refers to, and is limited to, the website at the domain AcademicInfluence.com. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment and/or work necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States and the state of Iowa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or “he,” “she,” “they,” or any other self-selected personal pronoun are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, AcademicInfluence.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AcademicInfluence.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You are granted access to materials on AcademicInfluence.com for your own personal use in subject to restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Without written consent from an authorized representative of AcademicInfluence.com, you may not:
- Republish material from AcademicInfluence.com
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from AcademicInfluence.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from AcademicInfluence.com
- Redistribute content from AcademicInfluence.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
This Website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of this Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AcademicInfluence.com, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual site user who posted the views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AcademicInfluence.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
To maintain a healthy community for discussion, AcademicInfluence.com reserves all rights to monitor, filter, edit, review, or delete Comments prior to their posting on this Website. AcademicInfluence.com reserves the right to monitor and publish all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or which cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on this Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, or those construed as an invasion of privacy; and
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant AcademicInfluence.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Linking to Content on AcademicInfluence.com
The following organizations may link to this Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Educational institutions and trade associations;
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms;
- News organizations; and
- Online directory distributors may link to this Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to this Website’s homepage, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site;
- Does not portray AcademicInfluence.com unfavorably to us or to our partnered businesses;
- Is in support of an organization that does not have any negative records with us;
- Benefits AcademicInfluence.com from the visibility of the hyperlink regardless of the presence or absence of the AcademicInfluence.com domain name; and
- Is in the context of general resource information.
If you are an approved representative of one of the organizations listed in the select organizations above and link to this Website, we request you inform us by sending an email to Info@AcademicInfluence.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to AcademicInfluence.com, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
If you are an approved representative of an organization NOT listed in the select organizations above and want to link to this Website, you must request permission by sending an email to Info@AcademicInfluence.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to AcademicInfluence.com, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2–3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to this Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of this Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Use of AcademicInfluence.com’s logo or other artwork may be granted by an authorized representative of AcademicInfluence.com. Otherwise, no unsolicited use of AcademicInfluence.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of this Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that may arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link to this Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to this Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to this Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of Links from This Website
If you find any link on this Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on the AcademicInfluence.com Website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that this Website remains available or that the material on this Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this Website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as this Website and the information and services on this Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.