According to Wikipedia,
Eleanor Anderson Campbell was the founder and director of the Judson Health Center , a health and dental clinic serving residents of the lower west side of New York City. First located in the basement of the Judson Memorial Church south of Washington Square, by 1924 the Center was the largest clinic of its kind in the United States. The Center provided healthcare through over one million visits to the largely Italian immigrant population between 1921 and 1957, when Campbell retired. Campbell refused any wages for her services. In 1957, Dr. Campbell was awarded the Star of Italian Solidarity by the Italian government for her contributions to Italian-Americans.
Eleanor Campbell is affiliated with the following schools: