AboutWhy is this person notable and influential?
Albert Camus was a French philosopher, author, and journalist. He won the Nobel Prize in Literature at the age of 44 in 1957, the second-youngest recipient in history.
SchoolsWhat schools is this person affiliated with?
University of Algiers
Public university in Algeriaview profile
Notable WorksWhat contributions to academia has this person made?
- Resistance, Rebellion, and Death
- The Growing Stone
- The Myth of Sisyphus
- Discours de Suède
- Albert Camus, María Casares. Correspondence (1944-1959)
- Exile and the Kingdom
- The First Man
- Neither Victims Nor Executioners
- Correspondance Albert Camus, Jean Grenier
- La Postérité du soleil
- The State of Siege
- Briefwechsel Albert Camus, René Char
- The Plague
- Betwixt and Between
- The Fall
- Les Cahiers Albert Camus
- Réflexions sur la peine capitale
- American Journals
- A Happy Death
- The Rebel
- Algerian Chronicles
- Reflections on the Guillotine
- The Guest
- The Stranger
Influence Rankings by DisciplineHow’s this person influential?